Thursday, June 9, 2011

Top of the morning to you!

Hello *Waves*
And that's as much of an introduction as I can be arsed to make.
Should you at any point find that some of the text is misleading or wrong, riddled with grammatical errors, implausible (breasts defying gravity do not count) or poised to destroy the world by unleashing hordes of zombies due to horrendously wrongly spelled magical incantations: Then I am ready to heed your words of wisdom! I.e. I can fix most of them so that Tacoking can focus on crafting the game code :)
If you have idea’s for stuff you’d like to see in the game, but do not intend to write yourself, feel free to send them to me. I’m not promising anything, but the ideas and wishes of others have sparked fires in me prior, and events covering those have since been written, albeit not yet been implemented.
You can reach me via this blog or via private messages at Futanaripalace. I am named Echorid there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Visitors