Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Great Bug Hunt

So now that 0.10.7a is out it obviously is fairly buggy, more then I'd hopped. At some point today I'm going to collect everyone's feedback and post the bug list on the bug page. From that point I'll begin fixing as many as I can.

I had hoped I'd have squashed many of the bugs but there are obviously a lot more then intended (well naturally, that's Murphy's Law :p). I had originally intended to do two updates, a quick 0.10.7a (which I did) and a 0.10.8a and then go  back into my development cave and begin programming future stuff. I think I need at least another version or two before I can release the final alpha of this phase.

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to post these bug reports, I'll get to working on these nasty bugs :D

1 comment:

  1. Bugs are b*tches!~ xD

    Emm... Just wanted to let u know that option "Mastrurbate pussy" (playn as woman) is still givin error xD and Sleepin (-Sometimes-As woman , in apartment) is freezin game (cant make progress through i was clikcin "Continue") :(

    I hope that this hunt will be sucesfull xD ^^

    ReplyDelete

Total Visitors