Good news everyone! I've just finished writing all 40 pregnancy events, as well as a new item that will speed up gestation. All Taco has to do is to code it all in and it'll be ready to try out! Keep in mind we're starting with just human pregnancy, but after some script enhancing (mainly stomach size support) it'll be robust enough to support other types of pregnancies as well.
Just a quick overview for what's planned:
- Characters will have two attributes Gestation and Fertility. Pregnancies will be based upon the rate of 9 in game months (270 in game days).
- A higher gestation will decrease the time between each pregnancy event (some may be skipped with higher attributes in this area, not sure yet).
- A higher fertility rate will increase the chance to get additional offspring and have an effect on stomach size.
- I won't be detailing NORMAL birthing, sorry :P. Monster birth (like tentacle pregnancies) are a whole different story.
- I'm not going to really focus on offspring that you may have, at least not at this time. Perhaps just a running tally or something.