Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Patch coming soon (1 - 3 days)

I'll be unrolling a patch soon, perhaps as soon as tonight if I get a little extra time later this evening...though chances are it could be as long as Friday until it's released. This patch will do the following:


  • Add a new catgirl event.
  • Change the dungeon room descriptions so they aren't all the same when traveling.
  • Many edits by Hawtstuff
  • Investigate crashing reports
  • Fix the dungeon exits
  • Fix coffee beans...I hope :P

This patch, whenever it is released, will be the first test of the new patcher. You will need to have version 0.51a Experimental for this patcher to work, having the incorrect version will cause all sorts of fun bugs. I'll post this again when I release the patch but make sure to backup your files before attempting the patch...I've only tested it on my own computer so who knows if it'll delete or corrupt the game file or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Can some1 help me no Matter Wicth Ver i Download I Cant Equip items Becuose Thay Dont Show Even When I But Them

    ReplyDelete

Total Visitors