Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates the holiday, Merry Christmas. To those who do not, I still hope that you will be merry today and enjoy the time off...or even if you don't have the time off I simply hope you enjoy the day.

Thanks to everyone for your interest in the game, I didn't realize it until recently but this blog has gotten over 1,000,000 page views since it was opened here in Late May / Early June. I appreciate everyone who is following the game, it gives me motivation to keep making it and gives me a way to give back to the community. I've been a long time dweller of Futanari Palace and I've rarely contributed anything but have always downloaded an insane amount of images / videos...this I guess is my way of saying "Thanks!" to the community there.

I really appreciate that people have taken the time as well to submit images they've found, help me edit the text, write events, gave me advice, gave suggestions, voted on polls, gave me icons, helped make a wiki/edit the wiki, submitted bug reports, and anything else I've forgotten to thank you all for :).

I will continue working on this game for quite a long time for your enjoyment (and my own). Sometimes I won't update it as frequently as I would like, but life just can be busy at times. Even a spare hour here or there can do quite a bit (yesterday's hour added multiple item use functionality and about 5 events) so anytime am motivated to work on the game I will do so.

Today though, I will be spending with family and relaxing, but I just wanted to say thanks before I did all that. Have a happy holiday everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. My resolution for 2012 is to finish the remaining blank pages on the wiki.

    Knowing me it will take a whole year to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete

Total Visitors